On Sale: $147.9620% Off. Regularly: $184.95
Lowa Renegade II GTX Lo Mens closeout
The Mens Lowa
Renegade II GTX Lo is a sturdy, all-terrain boot for when you don't need the over the ankle protection of the Renegade Mid. Newly updated, the Renegade GTX now utilizes MONOWRAP frame technology in it's construction, allowing this Lowa boot to be lighter and more supportive than ever before. This frame delivers outstanding shock absorption while remaining long lasting and eco-friendly. Uppers in water-repellent Nubuk leather make the Renegade tough. Lined with Gore-Tex, the low cut Lowa Renegade gives you the ultimate climate comfort and waterproof protection. The slightly stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged trail. Underneath the Renegade, a Vibram Renovo outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of terrain. This Lowa hiking boot also features derby cut lacing to comfortably fit a wide range of feet. The Mens Lowa Renegade II GTX Lo Hiking Boots are a perennial favorite for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking.
Lowa Renegade II GTX Lo Mens closeout Key Features
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- WIDTH: Medium, men's 'D' width.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Renovo.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
Lowa Renegade II GTX Lo Mens closeout Specifications