Lowa Trekker Mens
Trekker Mens has been updated for the new decade, and it is a great way to carry on a faithful boot while updating it for the new age. Lowa has updated this boot in many ways including flexibility underfoot, designed it for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, those who are carrying a medium weight pack. The Trekker is an on trail backpacking and hiking boot with comforable trekking flex. Legendary comfort and fit.
Recommended by Outward Bound West.
Our Hiking/Trekking Boots are designed to provide optimal support for a medium-weight (20-30 lbs.) backpack.
Backpacker Magazine calls the LOWA TREKKER superb, impressive, ideal... the best.
Lowa Trekker Mens Key Features
- PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- Vibram® Tactis DST.
- More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- Texon with full nylon shank for easy walking flex
- Glove leather lining conforms to the shape of your foot for a custom fit.
- Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- VibramÂ® M-Tec rubber sole unit with ergonomic roll-off action and support zones/ PU midsole
Lowa Trekker Mens Specifications