On Sale: $439.1620% Off. Regularly: $548.95
Item # 7613276288169 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/09/2016
Designed for low temperature and rugged environments, the Mammut
Meron Jacket Mens is designed to keep you comfortable and protected when Mother Nature is throwing her worst your way. The 3-layer Gore-Tex on this Mammut Jacket provides complete waterproof protection, whether you're dealing with a driving rain or a summit blizzard and the vapor-permeable fabric allows for excellent moisture management when you're pushing your limits. The Meron's harness-compatible zipped pockets are perfect for climbing harnesses and backpacks and zippered underarm vents allows you to vent excess heat. The helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable and the waterproof zip stops air and vapor leakage. Whether you're going backpacking, ice climbing, or just walking the dog, the fully-featured Mammut Meron Jacket Mens can take anything you dish out.
- Very robust and breathable weather protection jacket for reliable protection in high mountain terrain
- Splash-proof, robust YKK-Vislon 2-way front zip
- Pre-shaped sleeves with Velcro cuffs
- Drawcord hem, adjustable using one hand
- 2 inside pockets made from elastic mesh material
- New GORE-TEX® Pro product technology with optimized textile/membrane laminate
- 2 backpack and climbing harness-compatible zipped pockets
- Underarm ventilation with spray proof 2-way zip
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable, helmet-compatible hood