Our Price: $489.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Burly hardshell pants designed for the winter wonderland, the Mammut
Nordwand Pants Mens are as at home on fast-and-light alpine ascents as they are on mixed rock and ice climbing and backcountry skiing. The Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric has a light weight despite its 3 layers and amazingly durable fabric. The raised waistband utilizes Coolmax moisture management, keeping you dry and comfortable throughout your adventure. Reinforcements on the hem are made of Keprotech and keep your pants protected from your crampons. Designed with a technical feature-set custom-crafted for some of the most extreme environments, get out there and stay safe with the Mammut Nordwand Pants Mens.
- Extremely lightwight and abrasion-resistant full-stretch 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro® pants for high alpine terrain use
- Externally adjustable waistband
- Integrated snow gaiters designed to stay securely in place. The Velcro adjustment can be tailored to suit alpine and ski boots
- Adjustable hem width
- Regular Fit
- Raised waistband with regulating Coolmax moisture management
- Full-length Dropseat zip, also useful for side ventilation
- Hem reinforcement and crampon protection made from schoeller®-keprotech®
- Detachable braces with flat closure system