On Sale: $198.4120% Off. Regularly: $248.01Sale Ends in 15 hours!
Marmot Eos 1 Person Tent
Eos 1 Person Tent provides a sturdy, well-designed, lightweight shelter from the night and the elements. With ample space for one plus their gear, Marmot has updated the EOS to increase it's length, making you more comfortable in your rest. But even though it's longer, this Eos is still 2 ounces lighter than the classic one man Eos tent. DAC Featherlite poles provide this Marmot tent with an excellent strength to weigth ratio. The free-standing design increases habitablity allowing a person to sit-up. With a catenary cut floor, you won't have to worry about water seeping through the floor at night. The seams are lifted off the ground and are fully taped. When you need to save some pack weight, use the fly by itself with the optional ground sheet (sold separately) to make a lightweight, sturdy shelter. The Marmot Eos 1 Person Tent is the perfect tent for solo outings, whether through-hiking or just kickin' it outdoors for a night.
Marmot Eos 1 Person Tent Key Features
- DAC NSL Dual Diameter Green Poles with Eco Friendly Green Anodizing
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles - Confusion-free set up
- Catenary Cut Floor - Fully Waterproof Floor with Taped Seams Lifted Off the Ground
- Optional Footprint - Extra Protection Under Your Tent or for Bare Bones Setup
- Free-Standing Design - Increase Habitability Allowing a Person to Sit-Up
- Fully Taped Floor and Fly Seams
- Bare Bones Setup - Allows the Fly to be Used by Itself with Footprint to Make a Lightweight, Sturdy Shelter
- Reflective Guy Out Points