On Sale: $315.9620% Off. Regularly: $394.95
Item # 785562124868 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/12/2016
The Menís Marmot
Freerider Pants are a dream come true for snow sports enthusiasts everywhere. Is your idea of a good time hurdling down a steep run, neck-deep in powder? This state-of-the-art Marmot Freerider pant was conceived and built for shredding and carving in the deep powder, and makes a perfect accompaniment to any of Marmotís outstanding snowsport jackets or shells. Fully waterproof and breathable with 100% taped seams and 2 layer GORE-TEX construction, the Freerider Pants are like virtual battle armor against cold and wet conditions. The Freerider Pants articulated knees and a loose cut let you really cut loose on the slopes. A delicious part of a balanced ski suit, (especially when zipped into Marmotís Freerider Jacket,) this rock-solid pant also stands tall on its own. Standards like internal gaiters are perfectly executed, as are non-standards like an adjustable waist and numerous waterproof zippered pockets. Heaps of advancements in a variety of technologies came together to create the pinnacle snowsport bottom in the Menís Marmot Freerider Pant.
- The Menís Marmot Freerider Pants Are Made With GORE-TEXģ Fabric. Guaranteed to Keep You Dry.
- Zip-in Gasket Allows for Jacket and Pant Zip Together Integration
- Cargo Pocket with Water Resistant Zipper
- Adjustable Snap Closure Waist with Fly Zip
- Ankle Zips with W/R Zippers
- Articulated Knees
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Hand Pockets with Water Resistant Zipper
- Back Pocket with Water Resistant Zipper
- Leg Vents with W/R Zippers
- Internal Gaiters with Gripper Elastic
- Corduraģ Scuff Guard
|The Marmot Freerider Pant Weight
||1lbs 14.8oz (873.2g)
||GORE-TEXģ Products 2L 100% Nylon 4.7