On Sale: $349.9722% Off. Regularly: $449.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens Marmot
Greenland Baffled Jacket is a down filled jacket that keeps you warm on expeditions, winter climbs, and other long stints in the cold. Filled with Marmot's highest quality 800 fill goose down, the Greenland Baffled Jacket offers outstanding warmth, without the burdensome weight. Baffled construction helps prevent drifting of the fill, so the warmth stays universal from the day you get the jacket on. A down filled draft tube behind the zipper of the Greenland Jacket keeps the outside cold from slicing through. And to protect your head, the attached hood has an adjustable drawcord hood muff to cinch close when the chill picks up. Inside the Greenland Baffled Jacket are a large zip pocket and a water bottle pocket for those things you want to keep close to the body. On the exterior, the two hand pockets are lined with fleece to warm your hands when they start to freeze, and they zip close to secure any item you have in them. One of them even converts into a stuff sack for the Greenland jacket, saving you space in your pack. With its baffled warmth, the Mens Marmot Greenland Baffled Jacket might just make going out in the cold something to look forward to.
- 800 Fill Power Goose Down The Best Down Available for Maximum Warmth, Guaranteed Minimum Fill
- Angel-Wing Movement™ Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Baffeled Construction For Maximum Control of Down
- Inside Water Bottle Pocket Keeps the Bottle Close to Your Body to Prevent Freezing
- Large Inside Zip Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro®/Elastic Cuffs Combination of Velcro and Elastic for Comfort and Adjustability
- Attached Hood with Drawcord Hood Muff Adjustable Extra Warmth Around Your Face
- Down-Filled Draft Tube Eliminates Cold Leaks Through the Zipper
- Inside Zip Stuff Sack Pocket Allows You to Stuff the Whole Thing in its Own Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets Soft Fabric to Warm Hands