On Sale: $199.9820% Off. Regularly: $249.01
Item # 785562447615 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/24/2016
The Mens Marmot
Guides Down Hoody perfectly expresses Marmot's big mountain roots, this lightweight garment delivers 700 fill Goose Down warmth and comfort for extreme conditions. Updated with Marmot’s new Down Defender treated water-resistant down, this Marmot hoody offers improved protection and an extra layer of insurance for unexpected conditions. Marmot Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping and losing its loft when exposed to water, thereby greatly increasing its ability to keep you warm and comfortable. The Guides Down Hoody can act as back-up insulation or as an easy layer of insulation when the mercury drops below the freezing point, and also forms an impervious thermal mid layer when paired with a waterproof shell. A wind flap behind the front zipper of the Marmot Guides Down Hoody protects your core from biting wind that might normally slip through the cracks in the zipper. The collar and chin guard of are lined with DriClime for excellent comfort and wicking. The Guides Down Hoody’s elastic cuffs feature Velcro straps, so you're sure to get a secure fit. The inside zip stuff sack pocket allows you to secure small items when you're wearing the Guides Down Hoody, and stuff the jacket away when you're not. Additionally the elastic draw cord hem of this Marmot insulated jacket provides fantastic adjustability in serious weather. Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so the jacket doesn't ride up. The Marmot Guides Down Hoody is a versatile and stylish hoody with backcountry roots, so it's perfect for a day on the trail or a night on the town.
- Attached Down-Filled Hood
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Interior Zipper Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- 700 Fill Power Down with Down Defender
- Zippered Chest Pocket - To Secure Small Items
- The Mens Marmot Guides Down Hoody Features a Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper - Protects Against Drafts
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- 28 1/2" Center Back Length for Size Medium