On Sale: $99.9750% Off. Regularly: $199.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Guides Down Sweater gives you simple, lightweight, and compact 650 fill Goose down insulation. Constructed from an ultralight downproof fabric, the Guides Down Sweater can act as back-up insulation or as an easy layer of insulation when the mercury drops below the freezing point. A wind flap behind the front zipper protects your core from biting wind that might normally slip through the cracks in the zipper. The collar and chin guard are lined with DriClime for excellent comfort and wicking. The elastic cuffs feature Velcro straps, so you can get a secure fit. An inside zip stuff sack pocket allows you to secure small items when you're wearing the Down Sweater, and stuff the jacket away when you're not. The elastic draw cord hem gives you adjustability in serious weather. Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so the jacket doesn't ride up. The Marmot Guides Down Sweater Womens is specially sized to fit a woman's body, it's not just a smaller version of the men's jacket.
- 650 Fill Goose Down
- DriClime® Lined Collar and Chin Guard - Moisture Wicking Fabric for Comfort Around Your Neck and Face
- Adjustable Velcro®/Elastic Cuffs - Combination of Velcro and Elastic for Comfort and Adjustability
- Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper - Protects Against Drafts
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- Interior Zipper Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Sized Specifically for Women - To Fit Your Body, Not a Smaller Men's Version