On Sale: $278.4120% Off. Regularly: $348.01Sale Ends tomorrow!
Marmot Pulsar 2P Tent - 2 Person
When ounces matter, bring along the minimalist set-up of the Marmot
Pulsar 2 Person Tent. Confusion-free set up and bonus legroom for two, this free-standing, side-entry ultra light tent from Marmot has it all. Weighing in at less than four pounds, The Pulsar 2P tent has a reverse foot design for extra leg room all without sacrificing precious weight. The Pulsar truly takes the cake in Marmot's ultralight series tents. The Pulsar is a cinch to set up with color-coded poles and the reflective guy out posts means no tripping over your tent in the dark. With a catenary cut floor, you won't have to worry about water seeping through the floor at night. Plus, the seams are lifted off the ground and are fully taped. When you need to save some pack weight, use the fly by itself with the optional ground sheet (sold separately) to make a lightweight, sturdy shelter. The Marmot Pulsar 2 Person Tent is the perfect tent for solo outings, whether through-hiking or just kickin' it outdoors for a night.
Marmot Pulsar 2P Tent - 2 Person Key Features
- DAC NSL Dual Diameter Green Poles with Eco Friendly Green Anodizing
- Reverse Foot Design for Additional Leg Room
- Fully Taped Floor and Fly Seams
- Bare Bones Setup - Allows the Fly to be Used by Itself with Footprint to Make a Lightweight, Sturdy Shelter
- Reflective Guy Out Points
- Free-Standing Design - Increase Habitability Allowing a Person to Sit-Up
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles - Confusion-free set up
- Catenary Cut Floor - Fully Waterproof Floor with Taped Seams Lifted Off the Ground
- Optional Footprint - Extra Protection Under Your Tent or for Bare Bones Setup