On Sale: $199.9727% Off. Regularly: $274.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Men’s Marmot
Stockholm Jacket is a serious jacket for contending with winters furry. The Marmot Stockholm Jacket makes a great first impression, with its unique glossy down-proof fabric and slick exposed Vislon zippers, but beneath the surface of Stockholm Jacket is a serious garment for battling harsh winter conditions. Marmot filled the Stockholm Jacket with high-quality 700 fill goose down, nature’s best insulator, then added appointments like a zip-off hood, micro fleece internal cuffs, and a selection of internal and external pockets, to create a jacket that gets you through the harshest winters in style. The Stockholm Jacket's 700-fill power down is also treated to make it water resistant and resilient in unexpectedly damp environments. The treatment allows the down to retains its powerful loft in damp weather and provides that extra edge in protection – no added bulk or frills. While the Marmot Stockholm Jackets down keeps you warm, it's held in place by the lightweight, down proof nylon shell fabric that has a DWR coating for protection from light precip along the way. The Men’s Marmot Stockholm Jacket packs the warmth and performance that will keep you moving no matter what the thermometer says! Brilliant looks truly meet alpinist performance in the Mens Marmot Stockholm Jacket!
- Lightweight High Cire Down Proof Fabric
- Zip-Off Hood
- Handpocket with Exposed #8 Vislon Zippers
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Inside Zip Pocket Secure Pocket to Store Small Items
- 700 Fill Power Down with Down Defender
- Exposed #8 Vislon Center Front Zipper
- Sleeve Pocket with #8 Vislon Zipper
- Inside Mobile Office Pocket
- The Marmot Stockholm Jacket has Micro Fleece Internal Cuffs