Our Price: $239.01
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Stockholm JR Jacket is a serious jacket for contending with winters furry. For hard-chargers that never let a little cold weather get in the way of their good time: the Stockhom JR is solid winter battle gear with plenty of big-city savvy. The Marmot Stockholm Junior Jacket makes a great first impression, with its unique glossy down-proof fabric and slick exposed Vislon zippers, but beneath the surface of Stockholm JR Jacket is a serious garment for battling harsh winter conditions. Marmot filled this youth sized Stockholm Jacket with high-quality 700-fill water-resistant power down insulation, nature’s best insulator, then added appointments like a zip-off hood, micro fleece internal cuffs, and a selection of internal and external pockets, to create a jacket that gets you through the harshest winters in style. The Stockholm JR Jacket's 700-fill power down is also treated to make it water resistant and resilient in unexpectedly damp environments. The treatment allows the down to retains its powerful loft in damp weather and provides that extra edge in protection – no added bulk or frills. While the Marmot Stockholm JR Jackets down keeps you warm, it's held in place by the lightweight, down proof nylon shell fabric that has a DWR coating for protection from light precip along the way. The Junior Marmot Stockholm Jacket packs the warmth and performance that will keep you moving no matter what the thermometer says!
- Lightweight High Cire Down Proof Fabric
- Zip-Off Hood
- Handpocket with Exposed #8 Vislon Zippers
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- The Marmot Stockholm JR Jacket has Micro Fleece Internal Cuffs
- 700 Fill Power Down with Down Defender
- Exposed #8 Vislon Center Front Zipper
- Sleeve Pocket with #8 Vislon Zipper
- Inside Zip Pocket Secure Pocket to Store Small Items
- Stockholm JR Jacket Has A 26 1/2" Center Back Length for Size Medium