On Sale: $159.96 - $159.9647% Off. Regularly: $239.95 - 239.95
Marmot Yukon JR Classic Parka Closeout
Yukon JR Classic Parka provides functional down warmth in a package that is designed for a young man’s body size. With its MemBrain shell, the Yukon JR Classic Parka also provides waterproof and breathable protection from the elements. In addition to itself being insulated with 650 fill goose down, the Yukon Junior Parka's hood is also down filled, and zips off when you don't need it. A down filled draft tube behind the zipper of the Yukon JR Parka keeps the outside cold from slicing through. This Marmot down jacket is loaded with precisely designed pockets to hold whatever you need to take with you. Chest pockets that accommodate wearing a pack, hand warmer pockets, inside zip pockets, there's even a pocket on the Yukon Classic Parka's powder skirt. With an adjustable collar cord, elastic cuffs, and drawcord waist and hem, this Marmot parka can be adjusted to get the perfect fit. For the windy city streets or the snow covered trails, stay warm and dry with the Marmot Yukon JR Classic Parka.
Marmot Yukon JR Classic Parka Closeout Key Features
- Junior Sizing - Designed for the young man-13 and older
- Zip-Off Down-Filled Hood - For Versatility and Warmth
- Chest Pockets with Zip and Flaps Closures
- Inside Zip Pocket - Secure Pocket to Store Small Items
- Adjustable Collar Cord
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Handwarmer Pockets with Zip and Flap Closures
- Flash Pocket - Quick-Access Zippered Pocket Located Right Near the Main Zipper. As In, "In and Out In a ...."
- Powder Skirt
- Adjustable Velcro®/Elastic Cuffs - Combination of Velcro and Elastic for Comfort and Adjustability
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up