Our Price: $109.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Keep your feet fresh and comfortable with the Merrell
Moab Ventilator Mid Shoes Mens. Featuring a durable Dura leather and mesh upper and Aegis antimicrobial technology the Moab Ventilator Shoes deliver highly evolved breathability for hiking or biking the trails. A lattice-like overlay of Dura leather strapping supports and protects while enhancing the open-window venting of the breathable mesh upper that is a Merrell mark. This Merrell hiker is constructed with a compression molded EVA footframe, Ortholite anatomical footbed, and air cushioning in the heel to absorb shock and add stability, not to mention enhancing comfort to keep your feet happy. The mid height provides added ankle support for rough terrain or a heavy pack. Merrell also equipped the Moab Ventilator Shoes with full bumper protection at the toe and around the heel. The Vibram 5mm sole increases traction and braking power in the heel for more aggressive terrain. Whether you’re through hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, or taking a quick weekend hike in your backyard it's worth grabbing a pair of Merrell's Moab Ventilator Mid Shoes Mens.
- Dura leather and mesh upper
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- QForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber