Merrell Trail Glove 2 Shoes Mens
Trail Glove 2 Shoes Mens is a natural adventure shoe with a fit like a glove. Minimalist in design, the Trail Glove shoes feature an ultra lightweight upper made of microfiber and air mesh. This allows your feet to breath as you fly down the trail or street. A synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability. As you're working up a sweat, the Aegis antimicrobial treatment on the Merrell footbed prevents odor build up and ensures that you can stand to be around the Trail Glove 2 on many more adventures to come. With 4 mm compression molded EVA cushions and a 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate located in the midsole, the Trail Glove 2 is just thick enough to provide the protection your feet need from the ground below, but not so thick that it impedes natural foot motion or terrain connection. Underneath these Merrell barefoot shoes is a Vibram TC-1 Rubber outsole, which provides the traction needed to keep you on your feet. With the Merrell Trail Glove 2 Shoes Mens, less is so much more.
Merrell Trail Glove 2 Shoes Mens Key Features
- Fabric and synthetic upper
- Breathable mesh lining wicks to keep feet dry wicks to keep feet dry
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- 0mm Drop / 4mm Cush / 9.5mm Stack Height
- Non-marking outsole
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing System provides a precise, glove-like fit
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- Wash as needed in cold water (gentle cycle). Air dry.
- TrailProtect pad in the forefoot offers additional support off road
- VibramŽ outsole
Merrell Trail Glove 2 Shoes Mens Specifications