Our Price: $29.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
When you spend day in and day out at the crag, your hands can really take a beating, that's where the Metolius
Iron Hand Glove Full Finger comes in. Designed for belaying, big wall climbing, rope courses, and via ferrata, the Iron Hand offers unparalleled protection and dexterity. Made from a polyester and spandex blend for the main body and a cowhide palm, this Metolius glove is a summer weight climbing glove that's designed to put up with some serious abuse. All the main wear points are reinforced, and the cowhide palm is triple stitched for added abrasion resistance. The full length fingers provide extra protection for your fingertips, and the hook and loop wrist closure makes for an easy on and off when you don't have time to spare. Great for arresting a lead fall or climbing those sharp flakes, the Metolius Iron Hand Glove Full Finger is designed to take a beating so your hands don't have to.
- A summer-weight synthetic version of our super popular climbing glove, perfect for belaying, big wall climbing, ropes courses and Via Ferrata ascents
- Tan Maxkin (polyester/spandex) synthetic main body
- Breathable and form-fitting back panel made with a dark brown, nylon/spandex, material
- Double-stitched finger openings
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Full finger glove
- Triple stitched brown split cowhide palm reinforcement
- All wear areas are reinforced
- Bar-tacked webbing clip-in loop
- Embossed logo