On Sale: $89.9740% Off. Regularly: $149.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens Montrail
Badrock Mid OutDry Hiking Shoes are a versatile and stable hiker that gives you exceptional comfort as you fly down the trail. An open mesh upper provides breathability and comfort to the Badrock Mid OutDry, while lightweight overlays provide support without limiting flexibility. OutDry technology keeps water from being absorbed into the shoe, providing waterproof and breathable protection without hampering the foot's ability to flex. Providing outstanding cushioning and flexibility on your run is a Terra-Hex compression molded EVA midsole. The Badrock Mid OutDry features Montrail's FluidPost stability technology, which places soft cushioning on the lateral side of the midsole that graduates to a denser, more supportive material on the medial side. This provides an adaptive, less abrupt and more comfortable foot strike, which lessens the strain on your feet and knees, allowing you to run farther. Underneath the Badrock Mid is a full length outsole built with Gryptonite, a high-traction rubber for keeping you on your feet in a variety of conditions. Deflecting lugs running down the center of this outsole cushions against sharp rocks, while digging lugs along the perimeter provide traction on uneven terrains. This Montrail hiking shoe even has a Trail Shield along the forefoot to guard against trail debris. Slip these mid cut shoes on and you won't find anything bad about the Mens Montrail Badrock Mid OutDry Hiking Shoes.
- Full-length Gryptonite outsole
- Revolutionary FluidPost stability technology provides customized pronation control for any runner on uneven terrain
- Ride Height: 21 mm heel, 11 mm forefoot
- Fit Notes: Snug midfoot and open toe box
- Forefoot-only Trail Shield for protection against trail debris
- Deflecting lugs for cushioning and digging lugs at perimeter for traction for up and down hills
- Terra-Hex Midsole: a field of hexagonal posts gives the shoe added cushioning and multi-directional flexibility
- Variable Fit system combines variable width lacing with a dynamic welded “seamless” support frame for a custom upper fit for various foot types and provides added medial support
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and flexibility
- OutDry waterproof construction