On Sale: $74.9735% Off. Regularly: $114.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
A hybrid shoe designed for trail running and road runnning, the Montrail
Fairhaven Shoes Womens are packed with an all-around feature set for a smooth ride on almost any surface. An articulated lateral crash zone is constructed from EVA foam to provide an amazing level of cushioning and durability that accommodates your natural biomechanics while the compression molded EVA midsole over time conforms to the shape of your foot for a customized fit that develops over time. The outsole utilizes a full length Gryptonite sole that ensures traction with the help of sharp lugs and non-marking, high friction rubber. An open mesh body provides breathability and comfort and lightweight overlays provide support without limiting flexibility. With enough structure to keep your feet protected and comfortable and enough flexibility for quick maneuvers on uneven terrain, the Montrail Fairhaven Shoes Womens find the perfect balance between comfort and performance for your active lifestyle.
- Variable Fit system – variable width lacing, with a dynamic welded “seamless” support frame – provides a custom fit and additional medial support
- Multi-surface outsole design combined with a full-length Gryptonite™ outsole
- Open mesh body for high breathability and comfort
- Articulated lateral crash zone, constructed out of a resilient EVA foam for durability and cushioning and accommodates natural foot biomechanics
- Lightweight overlays for support and better flexibility
||9.4 oz (265 g)
|Ride Height (Heel)
|Ride Height (Forefoot)