Our Price: $359.95
Mountain Hardwear BMG 105 OutDry Backpack
The Mountain Hardwear
BMG 105 OutDry Backpack is the largest Mountain Hardwear solution to your mountaineering expedition needs to get you and your gear up to the highest highs. Mountain Hardwear's OutDry membrane protects the main compartment of the BMG 105 pack so you're gear will keep dry in any condition raging on the mountain. Heavy loads are carried comfortably with plenty of efficient weight distribution. Built on the HardWave removable suspension system which conforms comfortably to the curve of you back and distributing weight efficiently without limiting flexibility. For lighter loads and a lighter pack just remove the HardWave panel. To make sure that even the heaviest of loads are carried comfortably the Mountain Hardwear BMG has a multi-density padded waistbelt with a two-part FitLock system and plenty of gear loops. Multiple lash points on the bag allow you to carry gear, such as: ice axes, ropes, carabiners, and whatever else you will need to reach the peak. Long compression webbing allows for overload, keeps your load locked down, and reduced the volume size of any unused space. When the main compartment is full keep any frequently used clothing layers and gear in the large zippered front pocket that maintains volume no matter how much you've already packed inside. For adventures where you find yourself in need of more specialty ice gear an easy access crampon stash pocket keeps those sharp-edges in check. Whether you're going on an expedition-level adventure, or just need a bag that can comfortably carry heavy loads with an excess of space and waterproof protection, the Mountain Hardwear BMG 105 OutDry Backpack is all the versatility you'll need.
Mountain Hardwear BMG 105 OutDry Backpack Key Features
- OutDry membrane construction main compartment keeps your gear safe and dry.
- HardWave suspension comforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads.
- Large zippered front pocket allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume even when main compartment is full.
- Two-part/FitLock, multi-density padded waistbelt, with gear loops, built to carry the heaviest loads in comfort.
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allows for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable.
- Easy access crampon stash pocket.
Mountain Hardwear BMG 105 OutDry Backpack Specifications
||16.0 in - 19.0 in/41cm - 48cm SM/MD
||6400 cu in/105 L SM/MD
||4 lbs 11 oz/2.12 kg SM/MD
||40-80+ lbs/18-36+ kg
||400D HD Nylon
||HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
||840D HT Ballistic Nylon