Mountain Hardwear Canyonlands Backpack
The Men's Mountain Hardwear
Canyonlands Backpack is the very definition of transitional gear for walking, riding, or even flying (in an airplane). Perfect for in-city travels with a variety of features that enhance your home to work or urban exploration experience. Quick change of plans and instantly this men's Mountain Hardwear pack is perfect for day hikes and outdoor adventures. A large main compartment is perfect for a change of clothes, small day hike necessities, camera equipment, important documents for work, and anything else you can manage to stuff into your bag. Inside the Canyonland's main compartment is the incredibly versatile sleeve large enough for a 15" laptop or even a 3 liter hydration system, though we wouldn't suggest trying to put them both in at the same time. Your helmet, jacket, shoes, and other gear easily stashes away in the exterior bungee and side compression system. Deep side pockets with stretch panels are perfect for securely stashing water bottles or other gear. When you need that extra bit of stability while out in the urban sprawl or off gallivanting through the world the Canyonlands backpack has an adjustable sternum strap. With tons of compartments, a tablet specific sleeve and stash points along with two zippered security pockets you'll never have to dig around to find that one thing you need desperately right now. The Men's Mountain Hardwear Canyonlands Backpack will fit in perfectly with your lifestyle of work to travel, from the office to the woods, or from a bike to foot.
Mountain Hardwear Canyonlands Backpack Key Features
- Large main compartment with dual-purpose laptop or hydration sleeve; sleeve fits 15" laptop or a 3 Liter hydration system.
- Side compression and exterior bungee, perfect to stash a helmet or jacket on the go.
- Easy to find grab handles on front and back.
- Stowable ice axe loop can be used to strap overloads to the outside of the pack.
- Compartmentalized secondary pocket with tablet sleeve and two zippered security pockets; one mesh, one fabric.
- Deep side pockets with stretch panel to keep water bottles and other essentials handy but secure.
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move.
Mountain Hardwear Canyonlands Backpack Specifications
||1815 cu in/30 L
||1 lb 7 oz/652 g
||Fits 15" laptop
||600D HD Poly
||420D HD Velocity Poly
||600D HD Poly