Our Price: $374.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Men's Mountain Hardwear
Compulsion 2L Jacket is the perfect ski shell for all types of skiers. Dry.Q ELITE wind and water proof, breathable technology keeps melted snow, sleet, and slush out along with gales, gusts, and gallivanting breezes while allowing excess heat and built up moisture out for a drier ride. To keep you from overheating and building up excess moisture in the first place, the Compulsion 2L jacket has high, backpack compatible, zip pockets which double as core ventilation for your thermoregulating needs. For extra protection from the elements and even more versatility, this men's Mountain Hardwear shell comes with a removable, adjustable powder skirt and a 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible drop hood. Even the AquaGuard Vision water-resistant zipper is super defensive against liquids and winds! To seal in warmth and out the cold, a hem adjuster in hand pockets and a hidden hem release make quick adjustments quick and easy even on the move. Even your chin will feel properly taken care of with the micro-Chamois lined chin guard that protects you from pinching and chafe. RECCO avalanche rescue reflector makes sure you have confidence on the slopes even during an emergency. If you're looking for a ski shell that can be layered for winter or spring skiing on and off the main slopes then you've found it with the Men's Mountain Hardwear Compulsion 2L Jacket.
- Dry.Q ELITE wind and water proof fabric with breathability.
- High pack compatible zip pockets double as core ventiliation.
- Removable, adjustable stretch powder skirt.
- Internal mesh stow pockets and one zip security pocket.
- Resort pass pocket on wearer's left lower arm.
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in jacket.
- Center-front AquaGuard Vision zipper.
- Drop hood:3-way adjustable, helmet compatible.
- Hem adjuster in hand pockets and hidden hem release.
- Micro-Chamois lined chin gaurd.
||1 lb 9 oz/720 g
|Center Back Length
||2L Dry.Q ELITE (100% nylon)