Our Price: $649.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Men's Mountain Hardwear
Compulsion 3L Jacket is a superior big mountain shell. Dry.Q ELITE waterproof/breathable technology keeps water and snow out while letting out excess moisture built up inside this Mountain Hardwear jacket. To add to the thermoregulation options to make sure you don't start overheating out on the slopes, this men's 3-layer hardshell has high, backpack compatible zippered pockets that double as core ventilation. Nothing like your typical hardshell jacket, the Mountain Hardwear Compulsion 3L jacket is made from a soft, comfortable face fabric to reduce swishing noises and the crinkle you've come to associate with waterproof jackets. RECCO avalanche rescue reflector in the jacket keeps you feeling safe even if the worst occurs. Easily slide over layers and under gloves with the soft "butter jersey" cuffs with thumb loops to help seal in body heat and limit cold spots. Among the many waterproof/breathable hardshell jackets for the ski season the Men's Mountain Hardwear Compulsion 3L Jacket stands out for its features, comfort, and technicality.
- Dry.Q ELITE waterproof/breathable technology.
- Full front 2-way AquaGuard Vision water-resistant zip to seal out moisture.
- Drop hood: 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible.
- Key clip in wearer's left pocket.
- Resort pass pocket on wearer's left lower arm.
- Micro-Chamois lined chin gaurd.
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in jacket.
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt.
- Internal mesh stow pockets and one zip security pocket.
- Hem adjustmer in hand pockets and hidden hem release.
- Soft "butter jersey" cuffs with thumb loops.
- High pack compatible zip pockets double as core ventilation.
||1 lb 10 oz/740 g
|Center Back Length
||70D 3L Dry.Q ELITE (100% nylon)