Our Price: $274.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mountain Hardwear
Corners 3 Tent is a spacious three-season tent that provides a comfortable camp for three people. Built with an unique pole structure, the Corners 3 utilizies four hubs at the corners to provide maximum interior volume and headroom. This pole structure also helps this Mountain Hardwear tent to set up in a breeze. Speaking of breezes, vents on all four sides of the Corners 3 promote air circulation to keep you and yours comfortable on warm summer nights. Dual vestibules provide ample storage for all of your gear, while their design prevents rain and wet from entering the tent's inner shelter. Using Mountain Hardwear's proprietary Evolution Tension Arch, the Corners 3 stands stable, even when the weather starts turning nasty. The SVX window of the Corners 3 gives you a window to the world outside of your tent, and is UV reistant and flexible even in cold weather. If you're looking to shave a few pounds, you can pitch just the fly of the Corners 3 Tent along with the sold separately footprint for superlight shelter. Spacious and lightweight enough when broken up amound members of a backpacking party, the Corners 3 Tent is perfect for pulling out of a trunk for a bit of car camping. Basecamp in comfort with the Mountain Hardwear Corners 3 Tent.
- Vents positioned on all four sides of the fly keep the interior cool
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Unique pole structure with 4 hubs at corners maximizes interior volume and makes set up extremely easy.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
||7 lbs 8 oz
||5 lbs 13 oz
||4 lbs 8 oz
||37 sq ft
||17+17 sq ft
||22" x 8"