On Sale: $399.9627% Off. Regularly: $549.95
Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Tent
The Mountain Hardwear
Direkt 2 Tent is an extremely light weight two-person mountaineering shelter. The lightest mountaineering tent ever built by Mountain Hardwear, the Direkt 2 is purposefully designed for the rigors of high altitude expeditions. With a trim design, the Direct 2 fits on thin ledges, and its easy internal pitch pole setup helps in high wind. This Mountain Hardwear alpine tent features their proprietary Evolution Tension Arch. This proprietary system utilizes panels of non-stretch but lightweight fabric that follows the tent pole paths to reinforce the poles, keeping them from compressing or moving laterally. Basically that means this tent can hold up to strong winds using fewer poles. Using industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles, the Direkt 2 offers an extreme amount of sturdiness while remaining as light as possible. To keep the interior of this Mountain Hardwear tent from getting frosty, zippered mesh vents on the roof and door allows for ventilation while keeping the weather out. As you head up the mountain, take along the tent that won't weigh you down, the Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Tent.
Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Tent Key Features
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles.
- Attachment points for optional external vestibule.
- Multiple guy out points to stabilize tent in high winds.
- Internal pitch pole system.
- Zippered mesh vents at roof and door for ventilation.
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper construction.