Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Vestibule
The Mountain Hardwear
Direkt 2 Vestibule is the perfect addition to the Direkt 2 Tent for minimalist climbers and mountaineers who want just a bit more storage space from their tent. Offered as an accessory to the lightweight, single-walled Mountain Hardwear Direct 2 tent, this vestibule is sure to also hold up against whipping winds and heavy snow drift. DAC Featherlight poles are able to withstand the elements without weighing you down. A large vestibule design gives you a nice dry entry point, ample headroom, and extra storage space for your gear. To keep winds from ripping this add-on Direkt 2 vestibule right off, Mountain Hardwear added 10 different attachment points to the tent. Multiple guy out points keep your shelter stabilized in high altitude winds. Even when you don't get this vestibule up by sundown the Direkt 2 has reflective guy-out loops. Reflective zipper pulls help make opening and closing these doors in a rush at night smooth sailing. Whether you need extra space with your Direkt 2 tent for you gear, a dry eating area, a dry entry area, or all of the above without weighing you down make sure to grab the Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Vestibule and hit the heights.
Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Vestibule Key Features
- Offered as an accessory to the Direkt 2 tent.
- Large vestibule design created a dry entry into tent, ample headroom, and room for gear storage.
- Multiple guy out points to stabilize tent in high winds.
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles.
- 10 attachment points securely fastens vestibule to tent.
- Guy out line and line tensioners included.
Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Vestibule Specifications
||1 lb 6 oz/635 g
||9 sq ft/0.8 sq m
||40D Nylon Ripstop 1500 mm Ester Type PU/SIL FR
||DAC Featherlight NSL