On Sale: $179.9725% Off. Regularly: $239.95
Mountain Hardwear Direttissima 50 Backpack Womens Closeout
The Mountain Hardwear
Direttissima 50 Backpack is the climbing pack for the hard-core user tackling long days and nights in rough terrain. Built on an HardWave suspension system, the Direttissima 50 pack provides outstanding stability, comfort and support as you haul all of your gear. But it's the ability to strip down or bulk up the Direttissima 50 that makes it one of the most versatile packs around. Remove the HardWave frame sheet and components to lessen overall weight or add components for more gear. Dual-density shoulder straps help to effectively carry weight while being comfortable. A super-durable HardWear X-Ply Ripstop front panel lets you slide this Mountain Hardwear backpack over rocks and sharp edges and have it resist damage. A large zippered front pocket maintains volume even when the main compartment is stuffed full, allowing you to carry quick access clothing layers or extra gear. This front panel also offers multiple lash points to clip on all sorts of gear you can't fit within the Direttissima's spacious main compartment. The compression straps of the Direttissima 50 allow you to cinch the load closer to your back for a more comfortable carry, and they tuck away for a clean appearance. Attachment points accommodate a full load of tools, like skis, poles, and my axe. Durable, comfortable and versatile, the Mountain Hardwear Direttissima 50 Backpack is a true four-season workhorse.
Mountain Hardwear Direttissima 50 Backpack Womens Closeout Key Features
- Flexible design concept allows removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility.
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads.
- Easy access crampon stash pocket.
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any load stable.
- Large zippered front pocket allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume even when main compartment is full.
- Super-strong X-Ply Ripstop front panel offers extreme abrasion resistance and tear strength at an incredibly light weight.
Mountain Hardwear Direttissima 50 Backpack Womens Closeout Specifications
||16.0 in - 19.0 in/41cm - 48cm SM/MD
||3050 cu in/50 L
||3 lbs 4 oz/1.46 kg
||25-50 lbs/11-22 kg
||400D HD Nylon
||HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
||840D HT Ballistic Nylon