On Sale: $149.9725% Off. Regularly: $199.95
Mountain Hardwear Extralamina 20 Sleeping Bag Closeout (20° F)
The Mountain Hardwear
Extralamina 20 Sleeping Bag is the extra action camping bag. Bigger than the regular Lamina sleeping bag, the semi-rectangular Extralamina is made with an extra-wide cut for freedom of movement. Filled with warm Thermic Micro synthetic fill, the Extralamina keeps you warm in cold conditions. This Mountain Hardwear synthetic insulation offers more consistently dense sheets of fill, which means fewer cold spots, and outstanding compressibility. The Welded Lamina construction eliminates sewing through the body of the bag, which can compress insulation and create cold spots. Showcasing amazing versatility, the Extralamina sleeping bag can be used multiple ways. Open up this Mountain Hardwear bag and use it as a comforter, or zip it together with another ExtraLamina bag for a larger bag for two. For when the mercury starts dropping, get the ultimate in comfort at a great sale price with the Mountain Hardwear Extralamina 20 Sleeping Bag.
Mountain Hardwear Extralamina 20 Sleeping Bag Closeout (20° F) Key Features
- Extra-wide semi-rectangular cut allows for freedom of movement
- Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
- Dual drawcords at hood adjust hood and chest closure
- Dual zippers extend around footbox allowing the bag to be opened up and used as comforter, two bags to be zipped together and increasing ventilation options
- Patented, welded, Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
Mountain Hardwear Extralamina 20 Sleeping Bag Closeout (20° F) Specifications
||3 lb 2 oz
||3 lb 6 oz
||7.5" x 16"
||7.5" x 16"