On Sale: $175.9620% Off. Regularly: $219.95Sale Ends Tuesday 05/31/2016
Mountain Hardwear Extralamina 20 Sleeping Bag (20° F)
The Mountain Hardwear
ExtraLamina 20 Sleeping Bag is the extra action camping bag. Bigger than the regular Lamina sleeping bag, the semi-rectangular Extralamina is made with an extra-wide cut for freedom of movement. Filled with warm Thermal.Q synthetic fill, the Extralamina keeps you warm in cold, damp conditions. This Mountain Hardwear synthetic insulation offers more consistently dense sheets of fill, which means fewer cold spots, and outstanding compressibility. The proprietary welded Lamina construction eliminates sewing through the body of the bag, which can compress insulation and create cold spots. Dual draw cords at the hood adjusts the hood and chest closure to seal in warmth or let out excess heat. Showcasing amazing versatility, the Extralamina sleeping bag can be used multiple ways. Open up this Mountain Hardwear bag and use it as a comforter, or zip it together with another ExtraLamina bag for a larger bag for two. For when the mercury starts dropping, get the ultimate in comfort with the Mountain Hardwear ExtraLamina 20 Sleeping Bag.
Mountain Hardwear Extralamina 20 Sleeping Bag (20° F) Key Features
- Extra wide semi rectangular cut allows for freedom of movement.
- Proprietary welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots.
- Dual draw cords at hood adjust hood and chest closure.
- Dual zippers extend around footbox allowing the bag to be opened up and used as comforter, two bags to be zipped together, and increasing ventilation options.
- Thermal.Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft.
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included.