Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Backpack
The Mountain Hardwear
Fluid 18 Backpack is a surprisingly technical daypack that is perfectly sized to cover an adventurous day of fast action in the backcountry. Built with a close fitting suspension, the Fluid 18 keeps you cool and comfortable thanks to it's breathable mesh backpanel and ventilated shoulder straps. Made with ventilated foam, these soft-edged shoulder straps are comfortable on bare skin, so the Fluid 18 feels great over a tank top. For extra storage the ventilated shoulder straps have integrated pockets for easy access. A stowable webbing belt adds stability to your load when needed and stashes away when not. Featuring an On-The-Fly compression system, the Fluid 18 lets you adjust your load stability while wearing your pack and never slowing down. Mesh pockets on the stretch side pockets help organize your smaller items outside of the main compartment. An internal sleeve holds your hydration bladder of choice, guide books, or even an iPad/tablet for a more urban use. There's even a fleece lined pocket to safely store your sunglasses or MP3 player. A zippered security pocket and key clip can be found in a protected area above the shoulder straps. A front compression pocket fits a helmet, extra clothing, or any overflow from the main compartment. Sleek and compact, the Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Backpack is ideal for long bike rides or fast day scrambles.
Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Backpack Key Features
- Stash pocket on front of back keeps jacket or other items close at hand.
- Close fitting suspension with on-the-fly compression and venting channels to prevent overheating.
- Zippered security pocket and key clip in protected area above shoulder straps.
- Stowable webbing belt ads stability when needed.
- Soft, ventilated shoulder straps with integrated pockets for easy-access storage.
- Easy access hydration sleeve offers choice of routing tube over the shoulder or from lower pack, left or right.
- Top fleece-lined zippered pocket for safe storage of sunglasses, smart phone, or other valuables.
Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Backpack Specifications
||16.0 in - 22.0 in/41cm - 56cm
||1100 cu in/18 L
||1 lbs 2 oz/500 g
||10-25 lbs/4-11 kg
||100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon