On Sale: $799.9720% Off. Regularly: $999.95
Mountain Hardwear Ghost Sleeping Bag (-40deg& F) Closeout
The Mountain Hardwear
Ghost Sleeping Bag is designed for Arctic, Himalayan, and Antarctic expeditions--from pole to pole. Nearly impervious to weather, the Ghost stands up to the harsh conditions these places offer. Mountain Hardwear's exclusive hidden baffle construction and waterproof/breathable Dry.Q Elite shell aid in maintaining dry, predictable insulation, keeping out water, and wind resistance. To keep you even safer from the effects of moisture, Mountain Hardwear has treated their superlight and compressible 800-fill down with Q.Shield DOWN which repels heat robbing moisture and maintains loft so you'll stay warmer when it is wetter. Water is even kept at bay from the zipper with the Ghost's laminated, double external zipper flaps. With a slightly wider cut than before, the Ghost allows for more air circulation to maximize warmth. This roomy cut provides room for dressing and undressing, or for extra comfort when you’re waiting out a storm at base camp. 5" baffle spacing keeps loft in tight, controlled spaces to maximize warmth and minimize shifts in insulation. The six-chamber, tailored hood is warm and comfortable, keeping loft evenly dispersed for predictable loft. The Mountain Hardwear Ghost Sleeping Bag is Mountain Hardwear's most hardcore, cold temperature bag.
Mountain Hardwear Ghost Sleeping Bag (-40deg& F) Closeout Key Features
- Q.Shield DOWN 800-fill has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions.
- Hidden baffle construction preserves waterproofness and durability.
- 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft.
- Dry.Q Elite shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable, and lightweight.
- Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out.
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth.