On Sale: $39.9956% Off. Regularly: $89.95
Mountain Hardwear Groundhog Backpack Closeout
The Mountain Hardwear
Groundhog Backpack is a sleek daypack that's equally at home on the trail or in town. This is because the Groundhog is large enough to store your essentials for either. In addition to the large main compartment, an additional front compartment provides this Mountain Hardwear pack with fully padded protection for a laptop or hydration system. A front stretch stash pocket is the perfect space to store a bike helmet, soggy rain jacket, or an extra pair of shoes. Side pockets on the Groundhog stash away water bottles while keeping them within reach. With spacer mesh shoulder straps and backpanel padding, the Groundhog sits comfortably on your back with ventilation to keep you cool. Whether you're heading to your summer school class, or heading for a dayhike during one of those last 6 weeks of winter, it's always the right time for the Mountain Hardwear Groundhog Backpack.
Mountain Hardwear Groundhog Backpack Closeout Key Features
- Spacer mesh shoulder straps and backpanel pads provide ventilation and comfortable carry
- Large main compartment with #10 YKK zipper access
- Side bottle pockets with webbing compression
- Reflective accents for safety
- Externally accessed, fully padded, suspended multi-use pocket carries hydration, laptop, notebooks, etc.
- Fleece-lined sunglass pouch, large organizer pocket, and document/folder/magazine sleeve inside main compartment
- Front stretch Chockstone Doubleweave stash pocket with nut clip to secure helmet, shoes, etc.
- Removable waist belt
Mountain Hardwear Groundhog Backpack Closeout Specifications
||1 lbs 14 oz
||1700 cu in