On Sale: $279.9620% Off. Regularly: $349.95Sale Ends in 15 hours!
Mountain Hardwear Hoopla 4 Tent
The Mountain Hardwear
Hoopla 4 Tent is a simple air-light floorless shelter designed for the minimalist. Compact and light enough to serve as an emergency shelter for a day-hiker, the Hoopla is large enough to serve as a backpacking group shelter. A single-wall of structural fabric makes the Hoopla extremely light and compact and allows for quick, easy pitching and take-down. Utilizing Mountain Hardwear's patented Trussrung support system, the Hoopla uses a suspended ring to force the walls outward, giving you unparalleled headroom. This Mountain Hardwear shelter can be set up at different heights depending on how much ventilation or weather protection is needed. The only thing you need to adjust is the trekking staff or pole you place in the center of the Hoopla, as it does not come with a center support pole. Built in a traditional round shape to deflect wind, the modern structure and reinforced stretchless seams of the Hoopla keep it light and stable. See what all the hoopla is about with the Mountain Hardwear Hoopla Tent.
Mountain Hardwear Hoopla 4 Tent Key Features
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Patented Trussring support system greatly increases internal volume at head level, adds structural strength and provides a place to string a clothesline
- Reinforced stretchless seams
- Ring insertion aid
- Center support pole not included
- New tent type! The Hoopla is a revolutionary Ring Pole tensegrity tent -- the fabric is the frame
- Single door opens wide for stargazing
- Optional floor footprint
- - Trussring tents can be set at different heights to optimize ventilation or protect users from outside weather