Mountain Hardwear Hueco 20 Backpack
The Mountain Hardwear
Hueco 20 Pack packs a lot of versatility for such a small bag. This compact climbing pack won't weigh you down when you're headed up a long endurance route at just over one pound. Twenty liters is just enough space to take along some necessary gear and those few things you'd want with you on a day hike, day climb, or just running errands in the urban jungle. A super sleek design is at home one hundred feet up the side of a crag or even on your beach cruiser. If you are more interested in the technical side of this bag then you'll be pleased to know it comes fully loaded. A storable rope strap holds your woven meters in place, but stashes out of the way when not in use. Plenty of storage for your smaller or more important gear. A zippered security pocket and key clip inside the main compartment holds onto your most important items so you can climb to the highest heights and not worry about how you're going to get home afterwards. For easy access into the main compartment the Hueco 20 has a large zip-top opening. Two deep zipper side pockets secure random gear or allow for water bottle storage. An interior sleeve can be used to stow away a hydration bladder, a guide book, or even an iPad/tablet. Padded shoulder straps provides a comfortable fit. With so much crammed into such a little bag, you'll wonder why you used anything besides the Mountain Hardwear Hueco 20 Pack for all your day-long adventure.
Mountain Hardwear Hueco 20 Backpack Key Features
- Stowable rope strap deploys when needed, hides away when not.
- Zippered security pocket and key clip inside main compartment.
- Large zip-top opening for easy access to main compartment.
- Reinforces grab handle ensured safe hauling when needed.
- Interior sleeve fits hydration, guide book, or iPad/Tablet.
- Two deep and secure zippered side pockets for water bottles or other gear.
- Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort.