On Sale: $148.9626% Off. Regularly: $199.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mountain Hardwear
Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag is a great choice for three-season use. An excellent choice for damp, winter conditions, the Lamina 20 is a comfortable, roomy, mummy cut bag is insulated with Thermal.Q synthetic fill. This Mountain Hardwear synthetic insulation offers more consistently dense sheets of fill, which means fewer cold spots, and outstanding compressibility. This Mountain Hardwear synthetic fill insulates even when wet! But to protect that from happening, the durable nylon shell of the Lamina 20 is treated with a DWR to repel water. The welded layer construction of the Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag maintains loft in the bag through repeated washings and compression cycles. A face gasket helps seal out prying winds through the hood opening and to seal in warmth. The Lamina 20 has a comfort footbox that follows the natural position of your feet because a bag should adjust to you, not you to it. An internal zip pocket at the shoulder of the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 allows you to store your essentials, like a flashlight or your glasses, so you don't have to get out of your bag, letting precious warmth escape. The Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag is a great bag for a great value.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction.
- Thermal.Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft.
- soft polyester lining wicks away moisture.
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort.
- Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage.
- Proprietary, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots.
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water.
- Full length #8 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation.
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth.
||2 lbs 13 oz (1287g) reg / 3 lbs 1 oz (1377g) long
||7" X 14"/18cm X 36cm
||33D Dobby (100% nylon)
||Thermal.Q Synthetic Insulation
||40D Micro Ripstop Nylon (100% nylon)
||5" / 13cm
|EN Rating Comfort
|EN Rating Comfort Limit
|EN Rating Extreme
||Regular 78"/198 cm / Long 84"/213 cm
||Shoulder 62"/157 cm / Hip 58"/147 cm / Foot 38"/97 cm
||Shoulder 64"/163 cm / Hip 60"/152 cm / Foot 40"/102 cm
||Regular 1 lb 14 oz/850 g / Long 2 lb 1 oz/0.94 kg