Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag (20°)
The Mountain Hardwear
Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag is a great choice for three-season use. An excellent choice for damp, winter conditions, the Lamina 20 is a comfortable, roomy, mummy cut bag is insulated with ThermicMicro fill. This Mountain Hardwear synthetic insulation offers more consistently dense sheets of fill, which means fewer cold spots, and outstanding compressibility. This Mountain Hardwear synthetic fill insulates even when wet! But to protect that from happening, the durable nylon shell of the Lamina 20 is treated with a DWR to repel water. The welded layer construction of the Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag maintains loft in the bag through repeated washings and compression cycles. A face gasket and Ergo Draft Collar work together to seal in warmth. The Lamina 20 has a comfort footbox that follows the natural position of your feet because a bag should adjust to you, not you to it. An internal zip pocket at the shoulder of the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 allows you to store your essentials, like a flashlight or your glasses, so you don't have to get out of your bag, letting precious warmth escape. The Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag is a great bag for a great value.
Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag (20°) Key Features
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without construction
- Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position
- Shoulder level internal zippered pocket
- Patented, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and elimates cold spots
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for efficient ventilation
- Face gasket and tailored hood seal in warmth
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag (20°) Specifications
||1 lb 14 oz
||2 lb 1 oz
||3 lbs 1 oz
||3 lbs 5 oz
||8" x 15"
||8" x 15"