On Sale: $187.9620% Off. Regularly: $234.95Sale Ends Saturday 12/31/2016
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mountain Hardwear
Lamina -30 Sleeping Bag is Mountain Hardwear's warmest synthetic bag. The Lamina -30 is designed to lock out freezing temperatures with compressible, lofty ThermicMicro insulation and an extra wide mummy cut. This Mountain Hardwear synthetic fill insulates even when wet! But to protect that from happening, the durable nylon shell of the Lamina -30 is treated with a DWR to repel water. The Lamina -30 now has a more generous cut, so you won't feel like mummy trapped in a sarcophagus when you're trying to sleep. Offset quilting and a welded construction eliminate cold spots, ensuring consistent warmth throughout this Lamina bag. A face gasket and draft collar seal in the warmth. The Lamina -30 has a comfort footbox that follows the natural position of your feet because a bag should adjust to you, not you to it. An internal zip pocket at the shoulder of the Lamina -30 allows you to store your essentials, like a flashlight or your glasses, so you don't have to get out of your bag, letting precious warmth escape. With unique and proven welded construction, thermal reliability and great compressibility, the Mountain Hardwear Lamina -30 Sleeping Bag offers a tremendous value for a sub-freezing sleeping bag.
- Slightly wider winter mummy cut
- Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position
- Shoulder level internal zippered pocket
- Patented, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and elimates cold spots
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for efficient ventilation
- Face gasket and tailored hood seal in warmth
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
||4 lbs 8 oz
||4 lbs 13 oz
||5 lb 9 oz
||5 lb 14 oz
||10" x 17"
||10" x 17"