On Sale: $191.9620% Off. Regularly: $239.95Sale Ends in 17 hours!
Mountain Hardwear LightPath 3 Tent Closeout
The Mountain Hardwear
LightPath 3 Tent goes up quick and easy, even in nasty weather. The LightPath 3 has plenty of room for three, but is luxurious for two. A well designed floor plan keeps the weight of the LightPath down, and a huge vestibule leaves plenty of space to store gear under cover. The DAC Featherlight NSL poles of the LightPath 2 Tent stand strong in stormy weather yet keep the total weight down. And while in stormy weather, you won't have to worry about leakage, as the LightPath has a watertight construction that is guaranteed out of the bag. This Mountain Hardwear shelter's two-hoop design is non-free-standing, utilizing minimal poles to save weight and cost. A SVX window gives you a peak to the world outside of your tent. Canopy storage pockets within the LightPath gives you a place to store your gear without sacrificing precious floor space. While it's lightweight on it's own, if you need to shed a few more pounds, then setup the LightPath Tent with just its fly and sold separately footprint for a superlight shelter. Lightweight and easy to pitch, the Mountain Hardwear LightPath 3 Tent is a fantastic value for the backpacking group.
Mountain Hardwear LightPath 3 Tent Closeout Key Features
- Industry leading DAC Featherlightª NSL poles
- poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Gear can be stored in canopy storage pockets or optional rectangular gear loft (sold separately)
- Color coded pole loops for easy set up
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly,
- Vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent
- One mesh door with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight