On Sale: $54.9742% Off. Regularly: $94.95
Mountain Hardwear Maia Gloves Womens Closeout
The Womens Mountain Hardwear
Maia Gloves are a versatile, insulated gauntlet glove ideal for all kinds of snowsports. Bonding an OutDry membrane to a tough 4-way stretch nylon shell, the Maia Gloves provide exceptional protection against water, wind and cold. Designed with an "Extreme Precurve" patterning, these Mountain Hardwear gloves compliment the hand's natural ready position for an instantly comfortable fit and feel. With its durable goatskin-reinforced leather palm and fingers, the Maia is perfect for those who prefer the dexterity and abrasion resistant protection of leather. To aid in keeping your hands warm without needing to add extra layers, this Mountain Hardwear glove features Thermic Micro insulation on the back of the hand and is lined with a warm blend of polyester and wool fleece. The close fitting stretch gauntlet opening of the Maia gloves are low profile enough to fit comfortably under the cuff of your ski jacket. Become a goddess on the slopes with the Womens Mountain Hardwear Maia Gloves.
Mountain Hardwear Maia Gloves Womens Closeout Key Features
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof.
- Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions.
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Warm, soft wool/polyester-blend lining
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
Mountain Hardwear Maia Gloves Womens Closeout Specifications