On Sale: $87.9620% Off. Regularly: $109.95
Item # 786559477837 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/12/2016
The Mens Mountain Hardwear
Matterhorn Convertible Pants is a full featured backpacking pant. Made from Hardwear Cloth, the Matterhorn Pants dry quickly and wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable on the trail. A micro-chamois lined conical waist provides the Matterhorn Convertible Pants with smooth comfort under a pack. A DWR finish sheds moisture, while UPF 50 sun protection sheds harmful UV rays. With a reinforced seat and knees as well as an inseam gusset, the Matterhorn pants are a durable mens pant that will stand up to the demands of the backcountry. With front hand pockets, two rear flap pockets, as well as a zip close side stash pocket, the Matterhorn pants keep what you need close at hand. When versatility is desired, the legs of the Matterhorn zip off and zippers at the ankles allow for easy removal and reattachment of the pant legs. With its clean look and superb functionality, the Mens Mountain Hardwear Matterhorn Convertible Pants are one pair of pants you want with you in the backcountry.
- Micro-Chamois-lined seamless conical waist for comfort under a pack
- Lots of pockets for storage
- Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- Deep zipper and snap closure at side hem for easy fit with boots
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- Integrated webbing belt with buckle closure for easy fit adjustments
- Doubled fabric panels at knee and seat for reinforcement
- Convert to shorts with an 11" inseam
- Adjustable drawcord hidden inside hem to cinch pant leg
- UPF 50 sun protection