On Sale: $89.9740% Off. Regularly: $149.95
Mountain Hardwear Medusa Mitt Closeout
The Mountain Hardwear
Medusa Mitt is a system mitt designed for the rigors of high-altitude mountaineering and alpine climbing. Featuring OutDry Waterproof Technology, this mitten provides bombproof protection from the elements. This extreme protection is achieved by bonding the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to the glove's high-tenacity nylon shell, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold. Lined with high-pile fleece, the Medusa Mitts feel great against the hands. Inside this Mountain Hardwear mountaineering mitt, a windproof softshell liner adds warmth and is removable to wear on its own. In addition to the exceptional construction, the Medusa Mitts are loaded with features sure to serve you right on the mountain. With goatskin palms and fingers giving exceptional durability, the Medusa stands up to whatever the mountain dishes out. Stretch fabric over the knuckles keep you unencumbered, and the extra long gauntlet fits easily over bulky jacket sleeves. When the wind and cold threatens to turn your hands to stone, stay protected in the Mountain Hardwear Medusa Mitt.
Mountain Hardwear Medusa Mitt Closeout Key Features
- UPDATED: New "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- UPDATED: New SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- UPDATED: New removable softshell liner mitt with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms. Welded grip/wear patches on palm and thumb.
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof.
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa Raschel fleece lining
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
Mountain Hardwear Medusa Mitt Closeout Specifications