Mountain Hardwear MegaLamina 20 Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Hardwear
MegaLamina 20 Sleeping Bag is a double wide, semi-rectangular bag that provides plenty of warmth and comfort for two adults. Filled with warm Thermal.Q synthetic fill, the MegaLamina keeps you warm in cold conditions. This Mountain Hardwear synthetic insulation offers more consistently dense sheets of fill, which means fewer cold spots, and outstanding compressibility. The proprietary welded Lamina construction eliminates sewing through the body of the bag, which can compress insulation and create cold spots. The durable nylon shell of this Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag is treated with DWR to shed water and keep you dry. But for times when the moisture is coming from you, the soft polyester lining of the MegaLamina helps wick it away. Zippers running along both sides of the MegaLamina allow both campers to control ventilation and get in and out of the bag easily. Two zippered shoulder pockets give each sleeper a place for nighttime essentials. For when the mercury starts dropping, get the ultimate in comfort with the Mountain Hardwear MegaLamina 20 Sleeping Bag.
Mountain Hardwear MegaLamina 20 Sleeping Bag Key Features
- Double-wide cut is comfortable for two happy campers.
- Thermal.Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft.
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture.
- 2 pockets at shoulders for storage of small items.
- Proprietary welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminated cold spots.
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water.
- 2 full length #8 zippers with double sliders for versatile ventilation.
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag included.
Mountain Hardwear MegaLamina 20 Sleeping Bag Specifications
||5 lbs 3 oz (2359g)
||10" X 20"/25cm X 51cm
||40D Micro Ripstop Nylon (100% nylon)
||Thermal.Q Synthetic Insulation
||40D Polyester Taffeta (100% polyester)
||5" / 13cm
||Shoulder 136"/345 cm / Hip 132"/335 cm / Foot 80"/203 cm
||3 lb 8 oz/1.60 kg