On Sale: $349.9736% Off. Regularly: $549.95
Item # 887487484277 :: 2 available.
Expected To Ship on 02/24/2017
The Men's Mountain Hardwear
Nilas Jacket is the pinnacle of lightweight insulation. Filled with super warm 850 fill down, the Nilas Jacket gives you lofty warmth needed as you head up the mountain. Baffled construction ensures that the down doesn't shift around inside this Mountain Hardwear jacket and warmth stays uniform throughout. Q. Shield down protects individual fibers from moisture so they can continue to keep you warm, even when wet. Encasing this down is Mountain Hardwear's AirShield Elite fabric for highly water-resistant, windproof and breathable protection from alpine elements. Designed for speed-alpinists, the Nilas Jacket delivers powerful protection while remaining under one and a half pounds! The low profile, insulated hood of the Nilas provides lofty warmth to your head. Both this hood and the hem can be adjusted with a single hand so you can make quick fit adjustments when the weather picks up. Two front pockets provides exterior storage and a place to warm your hands from the cold. For lightweight warmth and protection on the mountain, take the Men's Mountain Hardwear Nilas Jacket on your next awesome alpine adventure.
- Q.Shield down protects individual down fibers from moisture so they keep you warm even when wet
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Micro-Chamoisé-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Baffle construction for maximum loft and warmth
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
||1 lb. 6 oz.; 631 g.
|Center Back Seam
||30 "; 76 cm
||AirShield Elite 15D Ripstop (100% nylon)
||Q.Shield Down 850-Fill