On Sale: $463.9620% Off. Regularly: $579.95Sale Ends in 8 hours!
Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0 Sleeping Bag (0° F)
The Mountain Hardwear
Phantom 0 Sleeping Bag one of the lightest four-season bags to make your adventure as comfortable as possible. This snug mummy cut bag is insulated with 800-fill down, so it's super light and compressible while still being warm. To keep you safe from heat robbing moisture the Phantom's insulation is treated with Q.Shield DOWN technology, repelling moisture from inside out while maintaining loft for equal warmth. The Phantom sleeping bag itself is built from superlight, 10 denier fabric which is lightweight and tear resistant, with a DWR finish. This Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag has been updated with a super-luxe silkier fabric for more comfort while you sleep. The performance mummy cut of the Phantom is more efficient and saves weight, reducing girth at the shoulders, hips & legs. A tight 5" baffle spacing keeps the down from shifting around so you don't have cold spots. The draw cords secure the down-filled draft collar to ensure that you keep heat in and cold out. A six-chamber hood maintains even loft around your head to give you more consistent insulation. The Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0 Sleeping Bag uses every trick in the book to keep you warm while being as light as possible.
Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0 Sleeping Bag (0° F) Key Features
- Q.Shield DOWN 800-fill has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions.
- Tight 5" baffle spacing maximizes loft.
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening.
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. Two draw cords snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth and minimum weight.
- Lightweight two-way #3 zipper for easy entry and exit.
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth.