On Sale: $174.9734% Off. Regularly: $264.95
Mountain Hardwear Piute Sleeping Bag Womens (20° F) Closeout
The Womens Mountain Hardwear
Piute Sleeping Bag is the same great all around backpacking bag that the regular Piute is, but made specifically for a woman's body. The shape has been altered to give more room for your hips and elbows and the bag is more insulated closer to your body. The Piute is built with tuck-stitched baffling and a comfortably roomy mummy cut. The tuck-stitched baffles prevent threads from snagging and breaking, making sure you have this bag for a long time. The mummy cut is comfortable and efficient, as a mummy bag will retain heat longer than a rectangular cut bag. 600-fill down insulation and face gasket work together to keep you warm. The eight-baffle, tailored hood is warm and comfortable. Through the Piute, the insulated draft tube extends to bottom of bag and is not sewn through, which prevents heat from escaping through stitch holes. The Mountain Hardwear Piute Sleeping Bag is a compressible, lightweight bag that's perfect for backpacking your favorite trail, or spending a night under the stars in your own backyard.
Mountain Hardwear Piute Sleeping Bag Womens (20° F) Closeout Key Features
- Women's mummy cut reduces girth and increases warmth in torso and footbox
- Draft tube extends across chest to form passive collar
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position
- Tie-in loops stabilize upgrade liner
- Tight 5" baffle spacing creates optimal loft
- Face gasket and 8-baffle tailored hood seal in warmth
- Single handed drawcords on hood and collar
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
Mountain Hardwear Piute Sleeping Bag Womens (20° F) Closeout Specifications
||2 lb 9 oz
||2 lb 13 oz
||8" x 16"
||8" x 16"