On Sale: $439.9620% Off. Regularly: $549.95Sale Ends tomorrow!
Mountain Hardwear Skyledge 3 Dry Pitch Tent
The Mountain Hardwear
SkyLedge 3 Dry Pitch Tent is the perfect shelter for serious three-season backpackers, or even casual campers with an eye for great gear. Mountain Hardwear's SkyLedge is built to fit three people comfortably with easy access to an exit with two parallel doors. Simple, impressively lightweight, and spacious, the SkyLedge 3 Dry Pitch makes bringing a tent along a luxury you can always afford. DryPitch system allows you to cut even more weight when you only need or are looking for a super simple shelter. By using the SkyLedge footprint, DAC Featherlight poles, and the rain fly you can set-up a simple shelter that completely protects you from rains and winds. Don't worry when the weather starts getting nasty while trying to set up the entire tent with the afore mentioned Dry Pitch fly-first pitching system which allows you to set up the tent in the rain without getting wet. Once in the tent you're guaranteed a watertight shelter with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and guy clip anchors, and the included footprint. When the rainfly is up and a storm is surging the SkyLedge has two dry entry vestibules and for quick entrance and exit dual slider mesh doors. If you're looking for a tent that sacrifices nothing except excess weight then pack along the Mountain Hardwear SkyLedge 3 Dry Pitch Tent and keep out of the elements in this home away from home.
Mountain Hardwear Skyledge 3 Dry Pitch Tent Key Features
- DryPitch system allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles.
- Footprint included.
- DryPitch fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners, and welded guy clip anchors.
- Two dry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors.