On Sale: $219.9627% Off. Regularly: $299.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mountain Hardwear
South Col 70 OutDry Backpack is the solution to your mountaineering expedition needs to get you and your gear up to the highest highs. Mountain Hardwear's OutDry membrane protects the main compartment of the South Col 70 pack so you're gear will keep dry in any condition raging on the mountain. Built on the HardWave removable suspension system which conforms comfortably to the curve of you back and distributing weight efficiently without limiting flexibility. For lighter loads and a lighter pack just remove the HardWave panel. To continue with the flexibility of this Mountain Hardwear mountaineering pack, the South Col allows for removing or adding components giving you ultimate versatility to mirror your adventure. Multiple lash points on the bag allow you to carry gear, such as: ice axes, ropes, carabiners, and whatever else you will need to reach the peak. Long compression webbing allows for overload, keeps your load locked down, and reduced the volume size of any unused space. When the main compartment is full keep any frequently used clothing layers and gear in the large zippered front pocket that maintains volume no matter how much you've already packed inside. For adventures where you find yourself in need of more specialty ice gear an easy access crampon stash pocket keeps those sharp-edges in check. Whether you're going on an expedition-level adventure, or just need a bag that can hold heavy weight with lots of space and waterproof protection, the Mountain Hardwear South Col 70 OutDry Backpack is all the versatility you'll need.
- OutDry membrane construction main compartment keeps your gear safe and dry.
- HardWave suspension comforms comfortable to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying lighter loads.
- Large zippered front pocket allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume when main compartment is full.
- Flexible design concept allows removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility.
- Mutliple lash points and long compression webbing allows for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable.
- Easy acces crampon stash pocket.
||16.0 in - 19.0 in/41cm - 48cm SM/MD
||4270 cu in/70 L SM/MD
||3 lbs 14 oz/1.77 kg SM/MD
||30-60+ lbs/13-27+ kg
||400D HD Nylon
||HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
||840D HT Ballistic Nylon