On Sale: $128.9824% Off. Regularly: $169.95
Mountain Hardwear Splitter 40 Backpack
The Mountain Hardwear
Splitter 40 Backpack is a cragger’s dream come true! The Splitter 40 is a large, clamshell opening crag pack that is durable enough to lay down flat in the dirt, allowing users to organize climbing equipment. Built on a HardWave suspension, the Splitter 40 backpack supports the weight of what you're hauling, while conforming comfortably to your back to keep you comfortable while your carrying it. For lighter loads and a lighter pack just remove the HardWave suspension panel and go. Padded shoulder straps and hipbelt distribute the load evenly for maximum comfort. Gear loops on hipbelt carries gear you need within hands reach, such as ice axes, chalk bags, or carabiner. When carrying a rope, keep it in place with the stowable rope strap and tuck it away when not. Inside this Mountain Hardwear pack, compartments and interior compression panels are designed to keep clothing, ropes and hardwear stabilized and orderly. Two internal zip pockets, one mesh and one fabric, hold shoes, clothing or a chalk bag, while an internal compression panel holds heavy rope and rack securely against backpanel for excellent carry. When you're heading to the mountain haul your gear in the pack that has every feature you need and more--the Mountain Hardwear Splitter 40 Backpack.
Mountain Hardwear Splitter 40 Backpack Key Features
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of you back and distributed weight evenly but is removable for carrying lighter loads.
- Large clamshell opening for access to all gear.
- Internal compression panel holds heavy climbing gear close to your back where it carries best.
- Stowable rope strap deploys when needed, hides away when not.
- Padded waist belt, with gear loops, adds stability when needed.
- Two internal zippered pockets (one fabric, one mesh) to hold and organize harness, shoes, and chalk bag.