On Sale: $359.9620% Off. Regularly: $449.95Sale Ends Saturday 12/31/2016
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mountain Hardwear
Tangent 2 Tent is a lightweight double-walled 4-season tent with tons of space for you and your gear or you and a friend. Unlike single-walled tents that limit vents, you will have greater control of ventilation. To add ventilation control even when the rainfly is locked in, mesh vents at the roof and doors have been included. Unlike most double-walled tents the Tangent 2 was designed with Aplinists in mind. Thanks to the Trident corners, which add strength and stability with fewer poles, and the DAC Pressfit poles the Tangent ten can hold up against howling winds at almost any altitude. For an even more solid connection between all the Tangent's layers, Mountain Hardwear uses the DirectConnect system to secure the tent body, frame, and rain fly at each guy out point. Whether resting 20,000 feet above ground level, or five, this Mountain Hardwear tent is guaranteed watertight with a fully taped rainfly, a taped "bathtub floor" construction, and welded corners and guy clip anchors. Just to make sure this tent has been tested in Mountain Hardwear's infamous Rain Room. For a double-walled tent with versatility enough to be your shelter at almost any altitude, or lack of it, the Mountain Hardwear Tangent 2 is ready and willing.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles.
- DirectConnect points secure tent body, frame, and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components.
- Mesh vents at roof and doors for high/low ventilation.
- The Trident corners provide incredible strength and interior storage space.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped "bathtub floor" construction, welded corners, and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
||5 lbs 8 oz/2505 g
||29 sq ft/2.7 sq m
||40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR
||40D Nylon Ripstop 1500 mm Ester Type PU/SIL FR
||70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000 mm Ether Type PU FR