On Sale: $559.9620% Off. Regularly: $699.95Sale Ends in 11 hours!
Mountain Hardwear Trango 3.1 Tent
The Mountain Hardwear
Trango 3.1 Tent has been a winter mountaineering standard for over a decade. The Trango 3.1 tent is an extremely refined shelters for three people. With a fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors, the construction of the Trango 3.1 is guaranteed to be watertight. Featuring industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles combined with Mountain Hardwear's four-pole design and including their patented tension shelf for added strength, this Mountain Hardwear expedition tent excels in the toughest conditions. A poled vestibule provides increased space and creates an awning over the front entry, and a rear vestibule gives you extra room for gear storage and a second entry point. Larger stake out loops accept skis and pickets so you can use something more handy and will work just as well as stakes. If you're looking to shed some pack weight, then the fly, poles and sold separately footprint can be used without the tent body as an ultralight shelter. The Mountain Hardwear Trango 3.1 Tent is a great four season tent for all your mountaineering or winter adventures.
Mountain Hardwear Trango 3.1 Tent Key Features
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Two dual canopy and mesh doors
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours
- Two dry entry vestibules
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a super light shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)