On Sale: $649.9919% Off. Regularly: $799.95
Mountain Hardwear Trango 4 Tent
The Mountain Hardwear
Trango 4 Tent has been a winter mountaineering standard for over a decade. The Trango 4 tent is an extremely refined shelters for up to four people. With a fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors, the construction of the Trango 4 is guaranteed to be watertight. Featuring DAC Featherlight NSL poles combined with Mountain Hardwear's structure design, this Mountain Hardwear expedition tent excels in the toughest conditions. Keep your gear and your sleeping area separate without worry of the weather conditions outside. A Large, dry entry vestibule provides plenty of headroom and storage with the brow pole. Snow flaps on the vestibule seals out spindrift. With two dual mesh doors and canopy you won't have to worry about waking your tent-mates up when exiting or retrieving gear. If you're looking to shed some pack weight, then the fly, poles and sold separately footprint can be used without the tent body as an ultralight shelter. The Mountain Hardwear Trango 4 Tent is a great four season tent for all your mountaineering or winter adventures.
Mountain Hardwear Trango 4 Tent Key Features
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles.
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage.
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift.
- DirectConnect points secure tent body, frame, and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components.
- 2 Dual canopy and mesh doors.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped "bathtub floor" construction, welded corners, and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
Mountain Hardwear Trango 4 Tent Specifications
||11 lbs 7 oz/5188 g
||8 lbs 8 oz/3.72 kg
||57 sq ft/5.3 sq m
||40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR
||70D Nylon Taffeta 1500 mm PU/SIL
||70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000 mm Ether Type PU FR
||DAC Featherlight NSL