On Sale: $89.9736% Off. Regularly: $139.95
Mountain Hardwear Typhon Gloves Closeout
The Mountain Hardwear
Typhon Gloves are a tough, versatile system glove for all cold-weather backcountry sports. Featuring OutDry Waterproof Technology, this glove provides exceptional protection from the elements. This extreme protection is achieved by bonding the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to the glove's four-way stretch soft shell fabric, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold. Designed with an "Extreme Precurve" patterning, these Mountain Hardwear gloves compliment the hand's natural ready position for an instantly comfortable fit and feel. Lined with brushed tricot, the Typhon feel great against the skin of your hands. Inside this Mountain Hardwear glove, a wool-blend liner adds additional warmth and is removable to be worn on it's own. Goatskin leather on the palm, in addition to goatskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers add to the grip and durability of the Typhon gloves. A monster of a glove, the Mountain Hardwear Typhon Gloves keep your hands protected in the backcountry.
Mountain Hardwear Typhon Gloves Closeout Key Features
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof.
- Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palm with goatskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Removable wool/poly blend liner glove
Mountain Hardwear Typhon Gloves Closeout Specifications